Editor: Ciansoft PDFBuilderX is an ActiveX control (OCX) that can be used in an application to create and save files in Portable Document Format (PDF). It has the following main features:
* Add images into a PDF file from a wide range of popular file formats (TIFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.).
* Draw lines and shapes in the file with full control of colour, line thickness etc.
* Write text using a selection of standard fonts, or any TrueType font available on your system. Embed fonts in the PDF document.
* Full control over size, layout and positioning of text. Left or right justify or centre text and adjust line spacing.
* Add hyperlinks in text or to images.
* Create multiple page PDF documents using either standard or customised page sizes. Mix different page sizes in the same file.
PDFBuilderX is fully compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7. Further information available here about using this control in Vista.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PDFBuilderX 2.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.